CT Paid Leave allows you to take time away from work to care for yourself or loved ones without working about lost income.
Funded through a small payroll deduction, this important program is managed by the CT Paid Leave Authority.
You may take paid leave to:
- Care for your own serious health condition
- Care for a loved one experiencing a serious health condition
- Create or expand your family through adoption, birth, or foster care
- Address issues resulting from family violence
- Care for a family member injured during active duty in the armed forces or for a qualifying exigency leave due to active duty service